2.14.2010

Theme Post: Valentine's Day & Theatre

So today is Valentine's Day, not traditionally my favorite holiday, but I don't think I've ever dated a guy who did it right. Anyways, enough about my previously tumultuous love life. I'm talking about theatre, the thing we all love.

To be cheezy, and in theme, I'm asking you to tell me where do love & theatre intersect for you?

To be fair, I'll give you my interpretation...

To me when I think of love & theatre, I think about my senior year in college when I was directing Sweet Eros. An admittedly fitting title considering the holiday today, but it's about love on the dark side of the human soul. Do traumatic experiences bring us to love those who hurt us or is it just some mad man's delusions? That's for you to decide.

Your turn.

Photo credit: Photo snagged from here.

1 comment: