8.25.2008

BTAd - Baltimore Theatre Advocates

Okay, so I'm still fired up about the article. Which I guess is good in that artistic, inspiring me to change things kind of a way; but I'm still pissy and bitter about it.

So as a way to "rally the troops" I created a Facebook Group called Baltimore Theatre Advocates (BTAd). The mission is to create a clear and concise viewpoint from the Baltimore Theatre Community on issues that affect the work that we do. I hope that people will help me speak out and gain back the respect that the Baltimore Theatre Community deserves.

Baltimore Theatre Advocates (BTAd) Facebook Group

If you have a facebook account I encourage you to join. I'm hoping that as a community of artists we can create a clear and collective voice that Baltimore will be proud of.

More importantly though... If you have read "the" article, comment about how you feel, whether you agree with me or not. I just think the focus of nudity is absurd and disrespectful. If you disagree with me, please say so.

I want the community at large to have a voice as a collective. What I don't want is to have everyone just rally behind what I say, I want the voice to be that of the community, spawned from the community.

No comments:

Post a Comment