8.28.2008

Watch, A Haunting - First Read-Thru

So tonight was the first read-thru for the show I'm directing at The Strand - Watch, A Haunting by Molly Rice. I've mentioned it before, but thought I'd say it again in case you forgot (or for my own vanity, who knows?).

I'm super happy with the casting choices I've made AND the girl that I cast as Jenny read the part of Granny. She did really wonderfully tonight and I think she's talented enough to handle the dual roles. So I'm pleased to say... I'M DONE WITH CASTING! :)

Casting done, check. Figuring out how to pull this all off, up next.

Also, super exciting! If you live in Baltimore, or within a reasonable distance, I invite you to make your Halloween plans now and attend the Free for Baltimore night at the Strand on October 31st (Yes, that's Halloween!). We will be putting on a free show of Watch at the Strand and will be having an old skool Halloween party. Think bobbing for apples, peeled grapes and wet spaghetti! Super fun and what better than a ghost story at a haunted theatre with fun festivities afterwards?

P.S. The Strand has a blog as well. Visit it, comment and keep up with whats going on at the Strand. So far it seems like a really great theater with a strong purpose and a strong mission, which I totally respect.

No comments:

Post a Comment