9.15.2008

Baltimore Playwrights Festival

Congratulations to the cast and crew of Helena Troy for a 2nd place finish in both the production and play categories!

Rich Espey did a fantastic job writing this script, the cast was a joy to work with and I appreciate all the hard work everyone put in. This makes me excited to be more involved in this coming year as a BPF Rep and to direct next year at Audrey Herman's Spotlighters Theatre.

Find out more about the Baltimore Playwrights Festival.
BPF on Myspace.

I also want to thank Rich for his beautiful words about how instead of focusing on how much we hate the Baltimore Sun, we should recognize that its nothing more than a shell of it's former self and we should focus our efforts to spreading the word of Baltimore Theatre. (His words were way more eloquent than my hack job) Though a lot of stuff produced in this town isn't up my alley, a lot is and I'm really excited to be a part of it.

What are you proud to be a part of?

No comments:

Post a Comment