10.02.2008

Brief Update: Watch, A Haunting

So it's getting down to crunch time, we open 2 weeks from today. Yikes!

Also, I've been fighting what I'm referring to as the "Death Plague" the past couple of days. No fun, for sure.

Last night we took full-on production photos (minus the few props we still need to get). I'm excited to see how they will turn out. Don't get me wrong, it was a little slice of hell sitting through photos last night, but not because it was boring (it wasn't). Nope, purely because I'm fighting a bad fever and a nasty cough.

Did I mention how much more I love the way we took the production photos last night? Not yet. Well, I did. We would practically run through the scenes, and photographer would make adjustments in blocking to help suit the pictures. Much more organic, way more my style.

Well we have rehearsal tonight and I know some of the cast wants to see the VP debates tonight as well. Sure I'd love to see it too, but we gotta get down to some real work tonight. Next week is run-thrus, then tech next weekend. Keep your fingers crossed, it's going to be a wild ride!

P.S. I'll post the pictures when I get them.

No comments:

Post a Comment